SCC Summer Dance Camps Begin June 12, 2017
Summer is right around the corner. Make sure you sign up for our summer dance camps and intensives. There is so much to choose from.
Our brand new Rockette Camp is for ages 8-11. Join the kick-line and practice your tap and jazz skills, then perform a dance on the last day of camp.
For ages 5-7 we have Ninja Warrior, a new exciting program for girls and boys. This 3-hour camp helps kids build confidence and agility while navigating through a fun obstacle course in our state-of-the-art tumbling studio.
Audition for our Accelerated programs at SCC by participating in the Elite Academy, Ballet Conservatory and Dance Team Audition. The Audition Intensive is for anyone (aged 5-16) that wants to maximize their training at South Coast Conservatory and be apart of our continued legacy as Orange County’s best dance studio!
Here are some other summer dance camps and programs that your dancer will be sure to love…
- Ballet Princess – a very popular camp that every little girl dreams of being.
- Song & Dance – a great camp for all those kids who love to sing and dance to music by Beauty and the Beast.
- Cheernastics – a high energy program for children to build talent and charisma.
- Jazz & Lyrical – an awesome camp for dancers to have fun while working on intricate dance styles.
- Musical Theatre – this is the camp where our “triple threat” performs come together to learn and showcase scenes from Beauty and the Beast.
- Hip Hop – a fun-filled week with two the the best Hip Hop teachers in Southern California.
- Production Design – a great way for students to gain the lighting, sound and scenery design skills required to produce a show.
- Teacher Training Retreat – an intensive weekend focused on the art and skill of dance instruction.
- Choreography – this intensive is great for dancers to work creatively and expressively with new concepts and their own ideas.